Development Groups /
- Storey Street, Maroubra – partially complete subdivision and refurbishment.
- Raptis Group - restructure prominent Gold Coast developer.
- Austcorp Group - restructure of large developer with 9 financiers and 17 distressed projects.
- Dainford Property Group - large scale developer with interests in residential, retail, hotels and office.
Property Fund Managers /
- LKM Capital - wind down managed investment scheme of commercial property loans and development assets.
- Bridgecorp Finance - advisor and subsequent Receiver and Manager to Trustee entity.
- Fincorp Investments - Receiver and Manager to Trustee entity.
- Australian Capital Reserve - Receiver and Manager and advisor to circa 25% of Group assets.
- Estate Mortgage Trust - advisor to banking syndicate.
Residential Development Site Sales
- Botany Road, Botany - partially complete, 19 townhouses..
- Daphne Street, Botany - DA approved site, 24 townhouses.
- Delmar Parade, Dee Why - DA approved site, 19 units.
- Hardy Street, Dover Heights - partially complete, 2 luxury houses.
- Avon Road, Pymble - DA approved site for 125 units.
- Surfside Avenue, Clovelly - DA approved site for 8 luxury units.
Construction Work Completed and Sell-down
- Bruce Avenue, Killara - partially complete, 59 units.
- Clarence Street, Sydney - partially completed mixed, 24 units and 5 retail shops.
- Darling Point Road, Darling Point – partially complete, 8 luxury units.
- George Street, Botany - partially completed, 10 townhouses.
- High Street, Penrith - partly complete, 7 shops and 28 units.
- Pittwater Road, Mona Vale - partially completed, mixed use project 24 units, 8 office and 6 retail.
- Thompson Close, Pennant Hills - partially complete 21 seniors living units.
- York Street, Sydney - completed mixed use heritage listed project, 148 units, 7 retail and a church.
Sell-down of Completed Stock /
- Altro, City Quarter, Camperdown - 131 units.
- Pittwater Road, Dee Why - 24 units.
- The Village, Clayton South, Victoria - 300 units.
- Motto Apartments, Erskineville - 48 units and 11 terraces.
- Port Macquarie – 12 luxury units.
Land Subdivisions /
- Coomera Waters, Gold Coast - managed residual development stages for sale.
- Barlings Beach Community, Batemans Bay - facilitated transfer of planning consents in an insolvency scenario.
- Narellan Golf Course Estate JV (Babcock and Brown) - PCG member representing NSW Rugby League (land owner).
- + Coral Cove Golf Course Estate, Bundaberg – work through planning issues to obtain rezoning Vintage Gold Course, Hunter Valley - Advisor to JV partner exiting relationship.
Contaminated Sites /
- Diamond Bay Road, Vaucluse - stabilise and sell site with ground contamination and neighbouring subsidence issues.
- Botany Road, Botany - stabilise and sell site with ground contamination issues De Burgh Property Bayview - heritage listed fibro house subject to arson causing asbestos contamination to 9 adjoining luxury properties.
- Resches Brewery Site (Zetland) - subject to continuing contamination from adjoining parklands.
- King Street, Sydney (Westpac Trust Building) - completion of refurbishment of heritage listed asbestos contaminated building, including sale of surplus air space rights.
- George Street, Parramatta - completion of and subsequent strata conversion of 8 storey A Grade office tower and heritage listed retail space redevelopment.
- Southbank, Brisbane - two A Grade office towers managed and sold to a foreign investor.
- Hunter Street, Newcastle - sale of management rights within managed investment scheme to mixed use commercial building.
- Portico Plaza, Toongabbie – repositioned neighbourhood centre, secured new leases and negotiated sale.
- Hunter Connection, Sydney – tenancy management and sale.
- Thornleigh Shopping Centre – tenancy management and sale.
- Carlingford Shopping Centre – tenancy management and sale.
Hotels, Pubs and Clubs /
- Outrigger Gold Coast – received 104 hotel suits.
- Novotel Forest Resort – 144 room 4.5 star hotel, 18 hole championship golf course and business development.
- Newtown Leagues Club - continued trading and subsequent sale of freehold leagues club.
- Port Douglas Reef Resort - board representation.
- Parkes Leagues Club - Advisor for amalgamation with Newtown Jets.
- Glenn Innes Tavern - operated and sold freehold interest.
- General Hotel Wyong - operated and sold leasehold interest.
- Huntley Hotel, Rose Hill - completed project and operated hotel until sale.
- Illinois Tavern, Five Dock - operated and sold leasehold interest.
- General Bourke Hotel, Parramatta – operated and sold freehold interest.
- Wisemans Ferry Hotel - operated and sold freehold interest.
- Greenfield Tavern - operated and sold freehold interest.
- Kiandra Hotel - Liquidation and winding up operations of leasehold interest.
- Lightning Ridge Hotel / Motel – Receivership trading and sale of hotel, motel, caravan park and restaurant business.
- Coomera Waters, Gold Coast - operated pending sale.
- Runaway Bay, Gold Coast - operated marina pending sale.
- Brooklyn, NSW - separately operated 4 marina businesses pending sale.
- Bowmans Road, King Park - completed 19 units.
- Former Woolworths Warehouse, Silverwater – BCA upgrade works of 4ha of warehouse space, tenancy arrangements and sale.
- Viscount Caravan Manufacturing Plant - 16ha site with 7ha of buildings, wind-down of manufacturing business, refurbishment and refinance of property.
- Portfolio of Western Sydney Assets - Advisor to large scale operator with completed warehouses and DA approved site.
Retirement, Aged Care and Hospitals /
- Pennant Hills (see earlier)
- Leisure Lea Retirement Village - Advisor to financier on village expansion and subsequently Administrator to operate and sell.
- LKM Capital retirement village portfolio - complete, manage and sell down of 4 large retirement living projects in Qld.
- Castlewood Private Hospital - operated hospital as Receiver and Manager pending sale.
- Melbourne based Convalescent Hospital Portfolio - Advisor to financier.